Canine Rayne Adult Health RSS is a palatable maintenance diet which
include ingredients that have been selected to support urinary tract health. The diets have undergone RSS (relative supersaturation)
analyses at an independent laboratory to support their use in prevention and treatment of struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis.
Both diets contain pork, a palatable and digestible source of protein that is low in ash and phosphorus. Potato is a highly digestible and low fibre carbohydrate source that contains high levels of antioxidants. These multi-indication maintenance diets achieve appropriate urinary tract health parameters while containing moderate
amounts of sodium. The wet formula is low in total fibre to ensure optimal digestibility, contains prebiotics (FOS) to maintain
gastrointestinal health, and has a restricted phosphorus content appropriate for use in renal disease.
• Excellent palatability
• High quality protein – preserves lean body mass and may be protective against calcium oxalate uroliths
• High digestibility
• Low fibre content with added prebiotics (fructooligosaccharides)- wet formula • Limited in carbohydrates- wet formula
• Moderate sodium content
• Moderate phosphorus content
• Adult Health Maintenance
• Dissolution and aid in prevention of struvite uroliths in adult dogs
• Aid in prevention of calcium oxalate uroliths in adult dogs
• Struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis with concurrent IRIS stage 1 and 2 nonproteinuric renal disease (wet formula)12,13
• Gastroenteropathies responsive to digestible, lower fibre diets with
• Pancreatitis in patients with concurrent/ historical struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
INGREDIENTS (DRY): Pork, brown rice, oatmeal, dried potatoes, pork meal, potato protein, tomato pomace, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried pork liver, natural flavor, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), salt, DL-methionine, potassium citrate, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, biotin, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin D3 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid), choline chloride, minerals (ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide,
managanous oxide, copper sulfate, iron amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate, ethylenediamine dihydriodine), mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, taurine.
Write your own review
Close Review Form